The GIPH has a bold vision - to significantly improve the health of populations around the world. That vision reflects a core belief that global health is not merely a field of study, area of research, or a career; but a goal. Achieving grand goals requires both seriousness of purpose and willingness to take action, and at NYU we believe that investing in committed people and essential resources will bring us closer to addressing the global health problems of today and tomorrow.
We invite you to share our vision - whether you are a student, alumni, practioner or just interested in global health. To learn more about the GIPH and its vision, we invite you to get involved:
- Prospective students can learn more about admission to our undergraduate, master's and doctoral degrees
- Current students can explore the many resources available to them as part of the GIPH community
- Organizations and their representatives can find out more about ways to participate in the program's public health practice opportunities
- Faculty and students who are interested in conducting global health research at NYU can learn more about the resources and support available to them
- The GIPH offers a rich variery of global health events and seminars open to the general public: to learn more, please visit our events page